Shelby County Vote Change. Better Government, Better Results
- Married, wife Becky, and has one son, Nicholas.
- Native Memphian and graduate of Treadwell High School with honors.
- Studied Criminal Justice and Communications at Memphis State University ( U of M ).
- Served 5 years with CASA of Memphis/Shelby County Juvenile Court.
- Thirty years of service with the Shelby County Correctional Center ( Penal Farm ) working with inmate programs, rehabilitation and substance abuse, mental health program, and re-entry service.
- Crisis Intervention Team ( C.I.T. ) Shelby County.
- Member of National Alliance on Mental Illness ( N.A.M.I. ).
- Assisted with developing Criminal Justice course for Southwest Community College (D.A.C.U.M.)
Shelby County Executive Committee District 97 Representative
East Shelby Republican Club - President
East Shelby Republican Club - Vice President
Former Volunteer Case Worker/Investigator and child advocate at CASA of Juvenile Court of Memphis & Shelby County Volunteer for March of Dimes, Memphis in May, American Diabetes Assoc.
News and Events